[P1] iBook G3

Angus Wallace angus.wallace at flinders.edu.au
Tue Apr 27 19:11:19 PDT 2004

Thanks for the suggestion.

I was a little sceptical also, and I've actually already done so. When I
log into Apple using my ID number, it confirms the 3 year warranty.
Weird, huh?

My original plan was to go overseas, and buy one there (Apples in the US
are a bit cheaper than in Aust (~AU$1450 vs ~AU$1650), but I decided
that the three year warranty was definitely worth the bit of extra money
(we have a 10% sales tax here too).

Incidently, my 12" G4 ibook has met or exceeded all my expectations. I'd
never owned (and harly used) an Apple before, but they're certainly nice
machines!  :-)

Cheers,
-Angus