[P1] lost Airport network password

Brian Pearce bpearce at cloud9.net
Tue Apr 27 19:55:19 PDT 2004

> My Airport network is working well but I want to add my wife's windoze
> laptop.  The Dell says I am connected but i can't get IE to surf the
> internet.   I am pretty sure I set up the Airport network with a
> password but I don't remember it.  Any way of figuring it out or
> changing it?

There are probably ways of sniffing this information out; but I think
your best bet would be to reset the Airport Base Station to it's
"factory" configuration (how to do so, and the default password would
be included with the documentation), and reconfigure it from there. (I
think I had to do this once or twice.)

BRIAN/bpearce at cloud9.net