[P1] lost Airport network password

Brian Pearce bpearce at cloud9.net
Wed Apr 28 09:31:04 PDT 2004

> Have you gone into the Airport Config Utility and checked the password
> to your base station that way?  There was an icon for Password that
> shows you what the wep someone would have to enter to make the
> connection.  I checked on mine and I am on Panther in case that is a
> newer feature....

As I recall, there's a difference between the password to modify the
Base Station settings and the password to connect to the network; if
all that's needed is a password to connect, then that should be
information you can obtain without having to reset the station. (My
mistake.)

BRIAN/bpearce at cloud9.net
http://www.redjacketpress.com