[P1] Airport not waking after sleep...antenna problem

Wai Lee spikethefrog at comcast.net
Mon Aug 2 15:54:39 PDT 2004

I see. Is this something that would be simple enough to try and fix, or am I
looking at sending it away?  I'm hoping to hear that it isn't like replacing
a hard drive.

Regards,
Wai

The sleep switch also goes thru the hinges. I suspect that is being
pinched and not permitting normal sleep/awake functioning.