The Digest Lives and the digi-cams have their own loop

Jill Whenmouth jillwhenmouth at mac.com
Mon Aug 2 17:31:09 PDT 2004

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!   The Digest Lives!

Amazingly, the digi-cam list had an event this afternoon.  Russell Booth, in
the UK, planning to close his email account, posted an auto reply  saying
that his email address had been shut down and for people to email him
instead at his new email. He was on individual message set-up. The digi-cam
list sent him a message, his auto reply responded, and .... yup, been there,
done that... suddenly the messages were Pouring in... someone counted
700+...   Just like saturday with  Jim! (Will we ever forget when Jim's
vacation ends?)

I don't remember this having happened before... and now it happens twice in
three days... right in the midst of the macintoshguy's server doing its own
craziness!

Should we start looking for conspiracy theories?

Meanwhile, Long Live the Digest!

Jill