[P1] Connecting second screen while iBook running ?

Reid Conti rconti at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 14:55:53 PDT 2004

Oops.  how many hundred times have I done this to my (600mhz snow) iBook?

Well, it never complained.  er, not much.  It kinda wigs out for a few
seconds usually, but works okay... sometimes the screen stays light
blue and I have to unplug and replug again.  Never thought about
sleeping it.. hmm.. :)

- reid