[iBook] Re: Airport csrd slot

BG briang113 at pacbell.net
Wed Dec 1 10:03:33 PST 2004

Well, After some numerous tries and discussions with the support people
at Orange Ware, it turns out that the Airport slot will not support any
32 bit Cardbus cards. So not G wireless will work.  Oh well, i am going
to dig out my Powerbook 2400c which I Cardbus modified and try that,
there is an OS 9 version of the Orange Ware software.

BG