[iBook] Word 2001

Paul Savard pablocito24 at videotron.qc.ca
Tue Dec 7 21:03:28 PST 2004

Hi list,

Here is my little problem; I just bought a brand new Powerbook 12 inch,
and I am trying to use an older version of Word 2001 software on it,
this, threw Classic software included in OS X.

Everything starts fine, except that some of the letters on the keyboard
are inverted; example, The "a" is at the "q" place, and vice versa.
I  having this kind of problem, when I was using my old version of Word
for Windows, this threw Virtual PC software...

Anybody as a clue on how to fix this thing?

Paul Savard