[iBook] Re: iBook Digest, Vol 4, Issue 3

BG briang113 at pacbell.net
Wed Dec 8 11:22:05 PST 2004

No apologies necessary, this is what the list is for.

Another lister has put together some info on this.

  http://mywebpages.comcast.net/macdan/opti_upgrades.html

Take a look and see if this helps.

If you are running 10.3.x on your iBook it now supports almost all
drives, so the key would be finding a drive that is the right physical
size.

BG