[iBook] Was oops, now 2- or 3-prong connection?

Samantha Cornell samantha at netresults.biz
Sat Dec 11 14:42:17 PST 2004

My dual USB iBook has a 2 prong, but that's a yo-yo adapter:)

However, since one of your machines is new, why don't you try Apple's
new chat tech support.  I"m sure they know...and you don't have to hold
on the phone...

Just my two cents...since in this situation it is better to play it
safe...

Samantha