[iBook] Ibook G3 Rubber Feet Going GOING, almost Gone!!

Gregory Martinez gregmartinez at mac.com
Sun Dec 12 21:25:40 PST 2004

If they do not sell them, I am sure you can bring your iBook in & have
them do it. If your still under warranty I think Apple should put new
ones on for free.

BTW, CoolPad instead of, or in addition to, the rubber feet are very
good. Two models. One raises the iBook very high, the other is smaller
and more portable. They also rotate. Made by RoadTools, and Targus also
sells them under their brand name.

<http://www.roadtools.com/>

I think at least the feet that come with the iBook is important to give
at least a little air under the machine to facilitate heat dissipation.

As a temporary fix, you can cut up a fairly think mouse pad into a
couple of thin strips an lay the ibook on top of them. Anything to
raise up the iBook at least a little, is good when using the iBook for
an extended period.
-
Greg Martinez
gregmartinez at mac.com