[iBook] Cellphone and my ibook

Dave Wyman davewyman at imountainman.com
Mon Dec 20 16:54:29 PST 2004

In the past several weeks I've had some great answers to questions
about my iBook and Safari, and about using non-Apple monitors with my
iBook. I've got a new question that I hope someone can answer:

What do I need to do to use my (Sprint) cellphone with my iBook?
Specifically, I want to be able to send long distance faxes from my
iBook through my cellphone. I'd use our landline connecting, but I've
turned off our ability to use long distance because I use my cellphone
for long distance calls.

I'd be happy if there was an inexpensive solution involving a cable
that would mate the iBook with the cellphone, but I wouldn't mind
knowing if there was a way to do this wirelessly, too.

Dave
--
http://www.davewyman.com
http://www.idrivebackroads.com (Guidebook to Northern California)

This mail is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are
to be considered flaws or defects.