[iBook] Cell phone and my ibook

C Glass cdomig at earthwave.net
Tue Dec 21 03:23:56 PST 2004

P presuming you have a Vision phone and the Vision service already. If you
don't, well, that is what you need first. Don't know specifically how to do
it with your phone. In general, there is no difference between a desktop and
a laptop in this regard. You simply attach your phone to your computer in a
manner identical to what is needed to sync it. You will need the appropriate
modem drivers for it, particularly if the connection is via USB. You create
a dialup "connection" entry via the dialup support in your OS (you didn't
say what OS you run...) and then dial-out to the number #777 just as if you
were using a regular phone modem.