[iBook] Having problem reconnecting to home network

Lon Lentz llentz88 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 21 17:23:14 PST 2004

   Thanks for the info. I went in and set up the automatic connect.

   It appears though that my iBook is not seeing my WAP. When I turn the
wireless on, I get a list of available access points. I can see my
neighbor's wap but I can't see mine. My roommate's XP machine sees and
connects to it fine. And if I tell it to connect to my specific ssid
with the wep key, it will connect fine.

   Is there any reason why it wouldn't be able to see a wap that it's
only a few feet from?