[iBook] Processor upgrades for clamshells?

larry Zasitko l.zasitko at sasktel.net
Wed Dec 22 16:34:04 PST 2004

I have seen some articles on overclocking but no upgrades. I have a
Graphite 366 that the wife, and one of my boys use but for what they
need it works alright. I bought a PowerBook and use it more than the
ibook these days....

On Dec 22, 2004, at 3:54 PM, Murray E.Milligan wrote:

> Is anyone upgrading, if possible, the 366SE processor on the clamshell
> iBooks? I know MCE Technologies is selling upgraded HDs. What about
> speed upgrades?
>
> Murray from Medicine Hat
Larry Zasitko
iMac 350mhz, Bondi Blue, 320meg ram, Jaguar
Graphite Clamshell SE, G3 366mhz, 576 meg ram
12" G4 1.33ghz PowerBook, 768 meg ram, Superdrive, Airport Extreme
Newton OMP, 110, 120, 2100 + eMate