[iBook] Re: Crashes

Tom Burke tom_burke at mac.com
Thu Dec 23 00:43:51 PST 2004

I think what Don is saying is that he likes to have the iBook connected
*while he's taking the pictures*, and to use the iBook screen as the
immediate display environment during the photo session. Not just
downloading afterwards.

I don't know of any software that would do what Don wants, other than
the supplied Nikon software. But it would always be worth contacting
Nikon, of course, or checking that the Nikon software hasn't been
updated.

Tom Burke

On 22 Dec 2004, at 23:34, ibook-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com