[iBook] Roxio Sonic merger and the 48 hour sale

Eric Richardson lbyron at comcast.net
Thu Dec 23 02:33:37 PST 2004

Roxio and Sonic merged, and now they are offering 50% off on Toast
and Toast Jam.

BTW, do you think that this merger will mean that they will d/c the
Mac software?

Anyway, the real question is, since previous offers for Toast have
all been $79.95, and Toast 6 has some X software that is classic in 5
(which I have), is it worth it to buy Toast 6 now? Is the extra $50
bucks worth it for Toast with Jam? What do you get that makes it
worthwhile?

Thanks for any advice sent this way. I think the 48 hour sale ends
midnight so I hope to see some responses soon.

Eric