[iBook] Crashes/nikon software

Don Distel don at distelphoto.com
Thu Dec 23 18:58:33 PST 2004

I tried to reply to the Allan Hise answer about my problem but  the
list moderator said that it was too long so here goes.  Allan is
completely correct about my situation.  I shoot mostly in the studio
with a 15 ft firewire cable connected to the camera (D1X) and the
digital photo bypasses the compact flash card and opens directly on the
computer screen.  In fact the nikon capture software will let me shoot
from the computer as well as change settings on the camera without
getting up.  I do shoot raw files and edit them in photoshop.  I am
using capture 4 but I am not all the way upgraded on that so I will try
that.  I do have 3rd party ram because apple sent ram that didn't fit
and said they could not help me?  I will try that also.    Thanks to
everyone.  Don
www.distelphoto.com