[iBook] Installing Airport and Ram

Geoffrey Loeffler geoffrey at alaska.net
Fri Dec 24 03:53:08 PST 2004

I have 2 Refurb iBooks coming, 1 GHZ models and have seen the RAM
install directions but not the Airport Install directions yet.

I have worked on Pismos HDs, Airport installs, RAM, screen, keyboard,
so  just enough to get in trouble>>
Never on a iBook

Are there there any gotchas or tips from those in the know that can be
passed down to make this painless and a success.

As I understand. The standard ram is soldered in and is 256 and their
is a 1 GiG addition, this is the one I got

I will add a airport extreme card to each machine.Hoping this is as
easy as the RAM looks

Thanks for any help
Geoff