[iBook] Clamshell Battery Question...

Shawn Harley nosoliciting at core.com
Thu Dec 30 20:20:10 PST 2004

Pat,

Here's what I have:
	Original results:

                                                                Under OS
9.2.2*            Under OS X 10.3
	1) 3.5 hrs in OS X, 4.5 hrs in OS 9 (has torn clear plastic tab)

                      3 hrs 50 min                   3 hrs 50 min @ 98%
	4) 5 hrs 40 min in OS 9 (didn't check it in OS X)

                               4 hrs 25 min                   3 hrs 50
min @ 98%
	5) 3 hrs 50 min in OS X (didn't check it in OS 9) - Original (silver)
battery, 1 and 4 are hi-cap (white) batteries               Didn't
re-check              Didn't re-check

                               *Battery meter @ 1/2 level
These results were from mid-November, when I sold one to another
swapper. The results were with the batteries in the Graphite 466SE with
Airport turned off. Your daughter's 366 should get runtimes a little
better than listed here. I have a Tangerine 300 and a Graphite 466SE,
and the runtime is higher in the 300 than the 466SE. Another swapper is
interested in #4, so #'s 1 & 5 are available.

Price for a battery is $85 shipped Priority Mail in the lower 48 states.

You can check with Brian Pearce about the battery I sold him if you
would like.

Thanks,
Shawn