[P1] iBook to TV

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 1 07:36:32 PST 2004

Apple sells a cable specifically for this. I think I paid $25 about 2 years
ago. You should probably go to their site to find out exactly which one you
need, as it might change from model to model.

It works very well to show slideshows on your TV, and if you have a combo
drive you can also project DVD's.

Brian