[P1] Gateway Laptop Problems

Robert Newman rlnewmanitools at mac.com
Tue Feb 3 19:58:56 PST 2004

Greetings:

First let me say I love my iBook, and for the first time in years am
Windows free.  However, If you search the website in question, you will
also find many consumer complaints about Apple.  Anytime a company
sells a lot of computers, as Apple and Gateway have, there are bound to
be some dissatisfied people.  I have only had to have my iBook repaired
once by Apple.  Turn around was fantastic, and the repair was
successful, so at present I only have praise for Apple.

Robert