[P1] When to replace iBook?

Don Hinkle donhinkle at mac.com
Wed Feb 4 18:56:29 PST 2004

I agree with jack. My iBook, which has been remarkably trouble-free for
2-1/2 years is running out of applecare, so I bought a new PowerBook,
and will give the iBook to my wife, who rarely works on
mission-critical stuff (not to demean what she does, but it's easily
backed up, being mostly appleworks stuff).
-don