[P1] Mail question

Jonathan Fletcher jfletch at aye.net
Tue Feb 10 08:18:48 PST 2004

Wow. Thanks!

The ISP said that they had had complaints about their mail servers
being slow and that they were adding hard drives to their array to free
up some space, so it would run faster. I have since had the same
problem, though. They did say to increase the timeout setting, but
didn't know where it was in OS X. That's when I asked y'all.

I tried your terminal test and it worked flawlessly (once I reconnected
my dropped airport connection). I haven't had the problem today, so
I'll try it again when the little gremlin rears its ugly head again.
(Apologies too any gremlins who may be on this list...)

I checked out the link also. Great information. Into the bookmarks it
went.

j.

--
Jonathan Fletcher
jfletch at newmediaconstco.com

NewMedia Construction Company

Serving corporate and non-profit communicators with:
Photography  -  Graphic Design and Production
Writing and Editing  -  Data Management Solutions
Multimedia Production  -  Macintosh System Support