[P1] Bumped Mouse and PB 10.3 froze...

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Thu Feb 12 08:17:08 PST 2004

On Feb 12, 2004, at 6:36 AM, Jack Rodgers wrote:

> On Feb 12, 2004, at 2:00 AM, Harry D. Corsover wrote:
>
>> I have an AlBook 15" and use a MS Intellimouse Optical. I tried
>> putting the book to sleep (lid open) and the light on the mouse went
>> off. Moving the mouse had no effect. I'll try the same thing with the
>> lid closed, but I doubt that this will make any difference. . . .
>
> In my case it wasn't moving the mouse but hitting the button that was
> set to activate the new F11 feature or F10 feature.

Yeah, I got that. My mouse has a lot of buttons, but none of them set
to those features. On the one hand, isn't "press any key" a way to
awaken a sleeping computer? When I think about it, though, giving one
of those commands while the computer is asleep isn't exactly something
one would anticipate. I've always used the space key to wake up a
sleeping computer. (Never could find that "any" key ... <g>).

Harry

     Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
	CyberWize: The Home Business Solution
	Amazing Travel * Health * Tax Benefits
            <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
       <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562