[P1] Drive Replacement - 4200rpm vs 5400rpm

Alric J. Lam Alric.J.Lam at Dartmouth.EDU
Fri Feb 13 13:07:12 PST 2004

I did forget to mention, that things seemed to get a little bit hotter on the
bottom, but its hard to tell only by feel.  May have to consider that the ibook
might get a bit more hot, and the fan may turn on more often.  I'm fairly
confident about the install for the Fujitsu, since there are several companies
which do that very same swap and many positive reviews about the swap with my
particular computer, but I haven't heard of anyone doing on an ibook (though
I'm sure they're out there)

Al

--- You wrote:
Thats the one i was looking at was just worried about a huge diff in power
consumption.

Thanks
Richard
--- end of quote ---