[P1] Need help from anyone who uses Apple's Mail App in OSX

Gary Archer garcher at mac.com
Sun Feb 15 14:19:33 PST 2004

Is your son using the isp's smtp mail server or is he trying to use
smtp.mac.com

If he is using smtp.mac.com you may find that some isp's block attempts to
send mail to smtp severs outside of their domain as an attempt to limit
SPAM.  You're son will have to change the mail account for SENDING mail to
the isp's smtp server as well as provide a userid and password to log in
with.