[P1] Mail question

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 17 05:35:47 PST 2004

On Feb 13, 2004, at 8:37 AM, Zoki wrote:

>> How does Apple's Mail.app stand in this regard?
>

> *** It defaults to sending that information in plain text. Like any
> other
> e-mail client, btw.

I had seen the checkbox before but now worried about it so I just tried
it. There is a server settings button in my Earthlink account for
mail.app. I have to use authorization with my Merlin C201 card and so I
just logged off and then clicked the checkbox for using secure sockets
layer, SSL. and it works, oddly enough...  :)

Next I'll try Sprint.

---
How are heterosexual marriages holding up in your state?
<http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/pdf/51_10_12_t03.pdf>