[P1] faxing in OSX.2: software, services, and fax machines

Andrew Rodger arodger at mac.com
Sun Feb 22 08:21:49 PST 2004

I've come late to this discussion so you may have mentioned this
already but I wondered if you had considered FaxCenter which also came
out as one of the early fax options for OSX?

http://www.macadvocacy.com/faxcenter.htm

I think Ben started it as a college project and it has been a work in
progress with regular bug fixes and feature updates.  It is certainly
better than Apple's poor excuse for a faxing functionality, costs $10
and in the interests of maintaining low blood pressure I will not even
start on Faxstf...

I used to use FaxExpress (in UK) but now I use FaxCenter (with Panther
and Jaguar) and find it pretty good and getting better.

Drew