[P1] Networking Problems

Seeker bobgir at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 25 06:33:43 PST 2004

    Thanks for the feedback on this problem.

    I know about Target Disk Mode and used it when I bumped the iBook up to
the latest version of Panther then moved my entire Users folder to the iBook
and replaced the one there.

    And it was not a faulty cable:  I had a second one and tried it and
still could not connect.

    Thanks, also, for the URL to: File Sharing Tips from the Newest Take
Control Ebook in TidBits.  Saw that when it first came out.  Will read it
again and see if the solution isn't in there.

    If I figure it, will post the solution here.

    Thanks for the suggestions,
    bob