[P1] clamshell battery problems

Brian Pearce bpearce at cloud9.net
Wed Feb 25 17:41:23 PST 2004

> VST used to make an external battery charger for the clamshell. I have
> one I bought off their site as a refurb, it wasn't terribly expensive
> if I recall.

Unfortunately, I believe they're out of stock, even of the refurbished
model. But it may be worth tracking one down; it was unsuccessful in
bringing an older battery of mine back to life, but it seems to have
done well by two problematic batteries from another list member.

By the way, I'll gladly try charging clamshell batteries in my VST
charger for anyone here who is willing to pay the return postage. I
can't guarantee it will work, especially if your battery is at the end
of its' useful life, but I'm willing to give it a try.

BRIAN/bpearce at cloud9.net