[P1] Networking, step by step

JMteacher at aol.com JMteacher at aol.com
Fri Feb 27 17:36:21 PST 2004

I've been following this discussion, hoping that my problem will be addresses.  I tried to access the site mentioned but got the message url not found.  Is there another site anyone can recommend?  I have attached my flat panel iMac with an ethernet cable to a Motorola WR450G router (both wired & wireless) & my ibook accesses the net wirelessly throught the router.  Do I need to attach the ibook with an eth. cable to share a printer?  I can't seem to be able to do it. TIA