[P1] Any tips for faster Internet performance?

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 29 19:57:46 PST 2004

On Feb 29, 2004, at 9:13 PM, Tom Legare wrote:

> Now I know that comparing a 1GHz Pentium III to a 500MHz G3 may not be
> fair...... BUT.......
>
> ANYTHING I do on the Internet with the Windows
> laptop.....surfing....downloading.....email....... is snappier
> compared to the iBook.  It seems at least 30% faster, maybe more.  It
> is really noticeable.

Why not upgrade to a new Powerbook? Or try Prozac?   :)

Myself and most every other database developer know what it's like to
spend three days trying to save 30 seconds of processing time or one
button click...

Everytime I upgrade a client to a faster Mac I benefit from pretending
I did some tweaks that made my database faster...

---
Trees are being sucked dry of life in South Florida by a tiny insect.
<http://www.lobatelacscale.com>