[P1] Clamshell HDD

Small Moose Ltd small_moose_ltd at mac.com
Fri Jan 2 05:43:55 PST 2004

On 2/1/04 1:39 pm, "Small Moose Ltd" <small_moose_ltd at mac.com> wrote:

> Yep, check out this page:
>
> http://www.tznet.com/tittle/PHOTOS_1/iBook1.html

Rats, sorry about that. I click the link now and it gives me an Error 404
message, so the page must not be there anymore. I've got in Archived in my
IE5 scrapbook file and its about a meg or two large (lots of detailed
pictures of the take apart procedure), unless someone else here knows where
that page has now moved to?

There was another good web page that was called Caslis.com or something,
that does pretty much the same job as this one.

The only difference is that the one I originally referenced took apart a
Tangerine iBook, and the Caslis does the same to a Blueberry.