[P1] filled up ibook?

Mike Wallinga mwallinga at mailup.net
Mon Jan 5 12:35:59 PST 2004

Thanks for the clarification, Eagle!  I guess I've been lucky deleting
those swap files in the past... it's good to know the proper way to do
it before my luck runs out!

Plus, if rebooting will eliminate those unused swap files, then that's
probably *not* the cause of the original poster's problem.  Sorry, Don,
I don't know anything else that might be the cause of that filled hard
drive.  Hopefully someone else has better insight than me...

- Mike W.