[P1] moving to PB

Brian Pearce bpearce at cloud9.net
Tue Jan 6 22:12:45 PST 2004

> Is there a simpler way?

Probably -- if you don't have a large number of "Application
Enhancers," files that are sort of the OS X equivalent of what we used
to refer to as "Extensions," you might be able to just copy over your
Users' folder, the Applications you want, and perhaps a handful of
files from your Classic System Folder, all of which you could do by
Firewire (with one of the computers in Taget Disk Mode).

I was resistant to the concept of the "Home" directory in OS X at
first; but it has the potential to make transitions like these much,
much easier.

BRIAN/bpearce at cloud9.net