[P1] Text only browseer ?

Small Moose Ltd small_moose_ltd at mac.com
Wed Jan 7 05:06:40 PST 2004

Hi Peter,

I use 'Wannabe' and regularly use it for the Apple Discussions forums,
Macfora, the News, Low End Mac and various other sites.

Its a massive timesaver, because I live way out in the country and can only
connect on a 28k crusty copper phone line that's on the very end of the
telephone terminal line.

Using Wannabe, I can surf as fast as the computers at college that are cable
connected. Here is the link for download:

            http://mindstory.com/wb2/download.html

I also have MacLynx, but I find it fiddly to use because I've never used
Unix or its various key commands and terminal things. And because Wannabe
works so well, I've just stuck with that.

Cheers,
     Matt