[P1] Mouse drivers [slightly offtopic]

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Thu Jan 8 09:14:40 PST 2004

On Jan 8, 2004, at 7:15 AM, david wrote:

> One nice thing about the drivers is that you can assign unique button
> presses to individual programs. For example, the right button is
> automatically assigned to ctrl button down but in a browser it is more
> convenient to have that assigned to command button down.
>
> david

I agree with the advantages of the drivers (more options in OS 9.x than
in X, however). I have the MS Intellipoint Optical, and use the
additional left and right buttons every day. For global settings, I
have them set to left and right arrow; for browsers, Back and Forward.

Now, if I could only find a reasonably priced Bluetooth version of a
multi-button scroll-wheel mouse (for my 15" AlBook) I'd be a very happy
camper!

Best Regards,

Harry Corsover

     Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
	CyberWize: The Home Business Solution
	Amazing Travel * Health * Tax Benefits
            <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
       <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562