[P1] Mouse drivers [slightly offtopic]

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 8 10:04:33 PST 2004

On Jan 8, 2004, at 11:16 AM, Jim Shimozawa wrote:

> I too care about Apple. But when it comes to mice development, they
> are so far behind Microsoft - company that I'd rather not give my
> business to. Yesterday at a local Costco I saw one of their (MS)
> recent cordless models - with multiple buttons and vertical and
> HORIZONTAL SCROLLING. This is one feature that I would like to have in
> my next mouse/trackball since I mirror my 12" iBook with a 22" monitor
> at home.

I have the Microsoft Trackball Explorer, optical, and it works well
with my Powerbook. Since other companies make such nice trackballs that
work well with a Mac there is little need for Apple to spend its
resources duplicating what others do well. By the Microsoft Mouse and
use it. Ask for a return policy.

---
Since most spam is being sent by Microsoft OS computers, the answer to
stopping SPAM seems obvious...  Jack Rodgers