[P1] logic board/video problem

Ron Reames rreames at cableone.net
Thu Jan 8 17:30:34 PST 2004

Man, there are so MANY people with this problem.
I sure hope Apple has found a solution so when they replace the logic
board they won't have to keep on doing it.
I know many who are on their third board.
It sure makes me glad I bought AppleCare. I wouldn't leave home without
it on a laptop.

Ron

On Jan 8, 2004, at 6:14 AM, Gene Merritt wrote:

> Yes, I also had a different variation than those depicted.
> It was the video sending unit and logic board that was fried on my
> iBook.

"A good exercise for the heart is to bend down and help another up."