[P1] Logic board, estimates of probability of success of repair

Pam Sorooshian pamsoroosh at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 9 13:44:30 PST 2004

On Jan 9, 2004, at 1:33 PM, Brian Olesky wrote:

> No, of course not. I've had my iBook since mid-2001 (12", 600), I
> probably
> use it 6 to 8 hours a day, less on weekends, and I've never had a bit
> of
> trouble.

Brian - do you carry it around a lot? If so, how do you carry it? In
what kind of case or bag? Do you use it mostly on your lap or on a
table? Do you open and close it frequently? Do you hand it around to
other people to look at? Do you use it while traveling on a bus, train,
car or airplane?

Also - does this ibook the same kind of case as the later ones - most
that I've heard having problems seem to be mid-2002 and later.

Just wondering....

-pam
National Home Education Network
<www.NHEN.org>
Serving the entire homeschooling community since 1999
through information, networking and public relations.