[P1] iBook sleep usage

Kim Gammelgaard kgani at mac.com
Sat Jan 10 08:09:11 PST 2004

On 10/01/04 16:29, "Small Moose Ltd" <small_moose_ltd at mac.com> wrote:

> Yep, I'm another Clamshell user and I have my iBook simply sleep all the
> time.

ROFL! I almost made that mistake too, writing that I never actually used it
at all ;-)

I should apologize for my lazy writing, though: for instance I wrote  "On
giggler", and not "One giggler", but this is much better!

Sorry about it, I couldn't help myself :-)

One thing, though: when I had OS9.1 on mine, I had to reboot every other
day. That is not the case with OSX where my reboots are like every other
week or so. (I want a bigger hard disk!)

Cheers,

Kim