[P1] sbc yahoo dsl

aussieblnd aussieblnd at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 15 11:29:20 PST 2004

But  most people do not need it, nor are they smart enough to know how to
secure it!
Cool waste of money if it's not being put to good use!  A fixed IP leave a
nice trail all over the web.  In the case of a server it's just and entry
point and does not  leve a trail.
Any open port on your computer is a entry point for a hacker/cacker
Not really some thing to brag about, don't let people know your IP address!