[P1] sbc yahoo dsl

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 15 12:29:56 PST 2004

Just call 'em and ask. I was prepared to threaten to switch to cable, but I
didn't have to. All I did was ask, and they couldn't wait to cut the price.

I'm considering calling my Satellite service today to see if they'll cut
that price. Then I'm going down to the supermarket and asking if milk really
has to cost that much, then...

Brian