[P1] sbc yahoo dsl

aussieblnd aussieblnd at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 16 12:26:41 PST 2004

Some of us do try to get company's to consider faster loading sites.  I do
try to convince client that it be simple, easy to navigate and fast loading
Most wants it TEKIE looking with way to much junk customers are not
interested in.  I always stress that clients get to know their customers,
dump any excessive bloat, and corporate back patting and butt smooching
should be on their intranet not the internet!
Not that it works even when you give the exactly what they ask for they want
more!  Designer's gotta eat, so we give clients what they, even then we have
to wait months in some cases to get paid (currently suing a restaurant chain
that's owed me for 7 months now and are still using the site I designed)