[P1] Mail weird, p. 2

Alexandre Leroux alexandre at leroux.net
Sat Jan 17 07:54:38 PST 2004

Hi Don,

Dunno if this will help you, but here is two regular crashes I had with
Mail that I got fixed.

A) Mail doesn't wanting to quit. It seemed related to the modem
connection. Mail was looking to connect while my modem was
disconnected. Needed to force quit Mail half of the time. Fixed by
upgrading to Panther.

B) (this fix might be more useful) Mail was systematically crashing on
some messages. Fixed by trashing (reinitializing) the spam settings in
Mail preferences. Now Mail works fine.

Good luck.

Alex :-)