[P1] Not sleeping when closed

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 27 08:11:25 PST 2004

Mine's been doing this for several months (2001 600mghz). When the lid is
closed and the power cord is still attached, the sleep light alternates with
the light coming through the lid and it tends to get uncomfortably hot. So I
don't close the lid with the power cord attached anymore. At night, I just
walk away from it leaving the lid open and the power cord plugged in, and it
sleeps just fine. I've been curious about this, but since it doesn't really
cause a problem, I've ignored it.

Brian