[P1] Carpal Syndrome...

patdart patdart at cox-internet.com
Tue Jan 27 17:39:02 PST 2004

Do you have it on a Cool Pad?  I do and that makes it at a slant...I've
had problems for several years and even while driving long distances,
but thought it was arthritis, which it somewhat is, but it's Carpal
Tunnel that's the worst culprit...and my wrists are bent up when I
type, so that means I need to type lower...can you explain how you type?

The Megamacs keyboard says it's a Windows layout, not a Mac and I don't
know the difference...is there much?

My Dad was an officer in the CAP...Civil Air Patrol...not the same?

Pat