[P1] iBook Logic Board Repair Extension Program

Pam Sorooshian pamsoroosh at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 28 21:41:05 PST 2004

On Jan 28, 2004, at 9:00 PM, Brian Pearce wrote:

> The program covers iBooks from a specific series of serial numbers;
> that's probably the first place to look to see if your iBook is
> covered.

What changed in April of 2003?

My first 3 ibooks, the ones that failed multiple times and were
eventually replaced, were all in those serial numbers, but the one I
have now, which has already had to be sent in for logic board
replacement once, is a later serial number. Wondering why this one is
not included?

-pam
National Home Education Network
<www.NHEN.org>
Serving the entire homeschooling community since 1999
through information, networking and public relations.