[P1] Requesting advice choosing a printer, etc

May Hall tsaf at chibardun.net
Thu Jan 29 16:01:34 PST 2004

> I bought a refurbished HP PSC1210 model a few months ago and I'm
happy
> with it.
> It's a multi-function unit (print,scan,copy) with a small footprint.
> Placed next to my iBook, it looks good to me (for a non-Apple
product).
> It does not fax and it is slow, but for $59 (after a $20 rebate) I
> could not complain. Maybe this might fit in your son's budget.

I, too, have this 3 in 1 Hp  and I love it. I also have a stand alone
fax machine (brother Intellifax 1270, which my office provided). The
HP 3 in 1 prints slowly (much faster if I don't use background
printing), but the quality is good and it is extremely miserly with
ink. I have used it daily for months and am still using the original
ink supply that came with it.

May

Tangerine clamshell iBook running OS 9.2.2